Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Crazy Dreams.

Okay, I had some crazy dream last night.

It began with me entering a concert, I didn't know who it was for but it the room was all blue and everyone was freaking out (Kinda like a bad rave). Suddenly a group of dangers come in dressed as Ketchup bottles, M&Ms and other assorted foods and food products. About this time I realised I was at a Lady Gaga concert, or my mind decided that's the only place freaky crap like this might happen. Anyway I met up with 3 girls who were dancing and so I joined, and after freaking out for a bit two of them passes out and I carried one off to a room. At this point the scenery changed to a Victorian setting and I lay the girl down only to have her wake up and puke all over the place. I rushed to the bathroom, only to have the time of day change along with the people in the house.

I left the bathroom to discover everyone was gathering for a family meeting, I never said anything to anyone instead opting to leave the house. upon trying to leave I encountered one of m old friends who informed me another friend was coming over(we'll call him Kai), but this one I didn't like and I imagine he shares the same feelings about me as well. And just as he finishes telling me this Kai enters the room, and we exchange nervous looks as I say hello, I slowly back away from him and leave the house, which cuts away to a trailer park. Again there is a family gathering going on, but this time it's between my family and they are gathering in a trailer. Deciding I want no part in it, I leave and wait outside.

About a minute later I get a text on my phone saying "A bunch of crackhead broke into the zoo and let out the animals" I paused for a minute but thought nothing of it. I turned around and was pacing waiting for the meeting to be over when from the corner of my eye, I spotted a cat. This car was different from an ordinary cat as it kept morphing in and out between a normal cat and a mountain lion, or bobcat. I got freaked out by this of course and notified everyone around me. But everyone kinda just carried on like nothing had happened. The cat was walking towards the trailer the meeting was being held, once it arrived it promptly went inside the trailer followed by a lion.

Around this point is when everything changed. I was leaning against a trailer when I noticed two cars full of people, they slowly got out of the car and revealed machine guns they were carrying. I freaked out and hid under the closest thing I could find. Around this time I heard loud speech over a mega phone saying something I couldn't quite make out, but after this the group opened fire on everything. It startled me, but as I looked on at the carnage, I noticed from behind the bushes a row of snipers in mility garbs. I thought for sure this was the counter offensive come to save the but they to opened fire on everyone.

Once everyone was dead the moved on but not before checking under everything, and I was spotted. Just like the movies they were firing but every bullet was missing me, as I ran out and away I ran into the snipers who were trying to hit me as well. I tried something desperate as I thought I couldn't last forever without getting hit, so I flailed my arms, pretending to get hit, and dropped to the floor.

My diversionary tactic appeared to have worked, because everyone was moving on, but the worst was yet to come. To my shock there was an Apache helicopter taking down stragglers. I got up trying to move to safety when, to my dismay, the Behemoth noticed me. It arrived low and fast and as I stumbled to reach safety, the chopper opened fire with it's miniguns and Missiles. I was somehow able to allude the fire, opting to try my play dead strategy which appeared to work twice.

After the helicopter left another appeared, this one was a news helicopter, two reporters exited and pointed the camera at me delivering a news story I couldn't make out. once they were ready to leave I silently got up and hitched onto the bottom of the helicopter. and as we flew it was the strangest experience I ever had, it was as if I was actually flying. This was short lived however, because at this point I woke up.

Definitely a weird dream, some was fun, some weird, and some scary.

Also I don't care for Lady GaGa, not sure why my brain decided that was the artist of choice. I assume because of the crazy uniforms of the dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment